Worcester Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Treatment from a doctor should start you on the road to recovery. A surgical procedure should solve a health problem, not make it worse. Yet, clients come to the Worcester firm of Sbrogna, Brunelle & Donius, LLP, in need of representation following a doctor’s malpractice, nurse’s malpractice or the mistakes of another medical professional.
Medical errors in surgery or in the form of failure to diagnose or in other forms of treatment can lead to serious harm or even death. Cases involving a medical professional’s negligence are highly complex and equally challenging. The medical malpractice attorneys at Sbrogna, Brunelle & Donius, LLP, have more than 100 years of combined experience helping victims of medical negligence get the justice they deserve.
We use aggressive and effective legal strategies when advocating for victims and their families. We have secured record-setting recoveries for our clients. If you are suffering the effects of surgical mistakes or a misdiagnosis of cancer, contact us at 508-762-4637 or toll-free at 888-487-7603.
Worcester Lawyers For Victims Of Misdiagnosis And Failure To Diagnose
Mistakes are often made in the frenetic, fast-paced environment of an emergency room or ambulance. Medical malpractice can take many forms, including:
- Surgical errors: Surgery is performed in order to help a patient. Unfortunately, surgeon’s, anesthesiologist’s, nurse’s or other operating room staff’s mistakes can leave an individual with serious and even fatal injuries.
- Emergency room errors: Medical staff in emergency rooms are often overworked and extremely busy, which can result in mistakes that leave patients unattended, untreated, in pain and, in some cases, fatally ill in the ER.
- Medication errors: Any type of medication error, including the wrong dosage, wrong medication or medication interaction, can cause serious injuries and even death.
- Misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose: When medical professionals misdiagnose a condition or fail to diagnose an illness, the patient can suffer greatly due to unnecessary medical treatments or the exacerbation of the condition as it continues without a proper diagnosis.
- Nursing home injuries: When nursing homes fall short in their quality of care and hiring and supervising of competent staff, innocent residents suffer malnutrition, dehydration, abuse or other serious consequences.
- Pregnancy, labor, delivery and birth injuries: Cases that involve injuries to an expectant mother or newborn child are emotionally charged and require the special attention of a compassionate and experienced lawyer.
Contact Our Massachusetts Medical Negligence Attorneys
For more information or to schedule an appointment with our experienced Massachusetts medical negligence attorney, please contact us online or by phone for a free consultation: 508-762-4637 or 888-487-7603. There will be no fee unless we recover money for you.