Kelly R. Spencer
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Product Liability
- Premises Liability
- Motor Vehicle Torts
Kelly Spencer has been practicing civil litigation in Massachusetts for 27 years and has represented clients in various state courts throughout the Commonwealth, including the Massachusetts Appeals Court, as well as in the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts. She currently focuses her practice on personal injury cases, including medical malpractice, motor vehicle torts, product liability, premises liability, slip and fall accidents, construction accidents, dog bite injuries, burn injuries, etc.
Kelly Spencer is a graduate of Suffolk University Law School (J.D., 1991) and the University of Lowell, magna cum laude (B.A., 1987). She is a member of the Worcester County Bar Association, the Greater Lowell Bar Association, the Massachusetts Bar Association, the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, the American Bar Association and the American Association for Justice. She is also a Life Fellow of the Massachusetts Bar Foundation.
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Lowell
- Massachusetts, 1991
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit, 2011
- Martindale-Hubbell® Distinguished Peer Rated for High Professional Achievement
- Regan & Spencer, LLP
- Donahue & Donahue, P.C.
- Greater Lowell Bar Association
- Worcester County Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Foundation, Life Fellow
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member