Ralph F. Sbrogna
- Litigation 100%
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
Having practiced law for over forty years, Mr. Sbrogna is a member of the Worcester County Bar Association, the American Bar Association and Massachusetts Bar Association, the American Trial Lawyers Association, the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, and the American Association for Justice.
In 2020, Mr. Sbrogna was selected by Best Lawyers as Lawyer of the Year, Personal Injury Plaintiffs, in Worcester.
Mr. Sbrogna has obtained several record-setting recoveries in personal injury and death claims. He is certified as a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, the top trial lawyers in America. Recognized as one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States, membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts, awards and settlements. The organization, founded in 1993, has approximately 3,000 members located throughout the country. Fewer than 1% of U.S. Lawyers are members.
Mr. Sbrogna has been named a New England "Super Lawyer" by Boston Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine every year since 2004. The objective of the Super Lawyers selection process is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource to assist attorneys and consumers in the search for legal counsel. To be named to either list, an attorney must pass through a four-step process including a peer evaluation. Only 5% of eligible lawyers in Massachusetts are listed as Super Lawyers.
Mr. Sbrogna is also admitted to membership in the American Trial Lawyers Association, a national organization composed of the top 100 Trial Lawyers from each state. Membership is obtained through special invitation and is extended only to those attorneys who exemplify superior qualifications, leadership, reputation, influence, stature, and profile as trial lawyers.
He is a member of the National Association of Distinguished Counsel, the nation's top one percent of attorneys.
He is also a member of the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers, a lifetime charter of Rue Ratings Best Attorneys in America.
Mr. Sbrogna has been awarded a peer review rating of AV, Preeminent, by Martindale Hubbell (their highest rating for competency and ethical standards.)
Attorney Sbrogna has also been selected by his peers for inclusion in the Best Lawyers in America, in the specialty of Personal Injury litigation.
Mr. Sbrogna has been active in many local organizations, including The Jimmy Fund, the Worcester Art Museum, the Boys and Girls Club, the Greater Worcester Community Foundation, the United Way of Central Massachusetts, the Center for Living and Working, Inc., Bancroft School, and the Worcester State Foundation.
He is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts and has been admitted by special appointment to numerous other state and federal jurisdictions. Mr. Sbrogna has authored numerous publications in the field of personal injury law and has presented and participated in numerous legal education seminars and workshops.
Mr. Sbrogna received his B.S.E.E. from Worcester Polytechnic Institute in 1970 and earned his J.D. from Suffolk University Law School in 1974.
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 1974
- Worcester Polytechnic University
- B.S.E.E. - 1970
- Massachusetts, 1974
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 1975
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1975
- New England "Super Lawyer" by Boston Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine every year since 2004.
- Awarded a Peer Review Rating of AV, Preeminent, by Martindale Hubbell
- Member, National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Member of National Trial Lawyers, Best Attorneys in America
- Best Lawyers In America - Personal Injury
- The Jimmy Fund
- Worcester Art Museum
- Boys and Girls Club
- Greater Worcester Community Foundation
- United Way of Central Massachusetts
- Center for Living and Working, Inc.
- Bancroft School
- Worcester State Foundation
- Fletcher, Tilton & Whipple, P.C.
- American Bar Association, Member
- Worcester County Bar Association, Member
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Massachusetts Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Top Trial Lawyers in America, Member