- Litigation 100%
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Product Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Nursing Home Neglect / Abuse
Kevin Donius has been representing injured and disabled clients since 1987 and has served as lead trial counsel in cases in the State and Federal District Courts of Massachusetts, Maine, and New Hampshire, in the Federal District Court of Rhode Island and in the U.S. Court of Claims. Within Massachusetts, Attorney Donius has represented clients in the Superior Courts of Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Middlesex, Bristol, Barnstable, Dukes, Nantucket, Worcester, Hampden and Hampshire counties.
Mr. Donius concentrates in the representation of individuals and families whose lives have been devastated by catastrophic injuries or unexpected deaths. His practice includes matters involving wrongful death, medical negligence, automobile accidents, motorcycle accidents, boating accidents, product liability, premises liability, professional negligence, and nursing home negligence.
In 2013, Mr. Donius was named a Massachusetts "Super Lawyer" by Boston Magazine. The objective of the Super Lawyers selection process is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource to assist attorneys and consumers in search for legal counsel. To be named to the list, an attorney must pass through a four-step process including a peer evaluation. Only 5% of eligible lawyers in Massachusetts are listed as Super Lawyers.
Mr. Donius is a graduate of the Georgetown University Law center (J.D., 1987), the University of Notre Dame (B.A., 1984) and Boston College High School (1980). He is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association, the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys and the American Association For Justice.
Mr. Donius has been heavily involved in youth sports for many years, serving as President of Hingham Youth Football and coaching Little League and Babe Ruth baseball and CYO basketball.
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. - 1987
- University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana
- B.A. - 1984
- Major: American Studies
- Boston College High School
- Massachusetts, 1987
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 1989
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims, 1996
- Selected in 2013 as Massachusetts "Super Lawyer" Trial Magazine, "Recreational Boating Accidents: What Law Applies?"
- President, Hingham Youth Football
- Norfolk County Bar Association, Member
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member