Roger J. Brunelle
- Civil Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Product Liability
- Serious Personal Injury Matters
Mr. Brunelle, who has practiced law in Worcester for over thirty-five years, is frequently invited by the Worcester County Bar Association, the Massachusetts Bar Association and Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education to lecture on topics related to his field of practice. In addition, Mr. Brunelle has served as an Advisor to law students in Harvard Law School's Trial Advocacy Program.
Active in the community he serves, Mr. Brunelle is the Town Moderator of the Town of Paxton, a Former Director of Masters Singers of Worcester, a Former Trustee of the Richards Memorial Library, a Former member of the Paxton Local Historic District Commission and a former Director of Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Greater Worcester. He is a member of the Worcester County and Massachusetts Bar Associations and the Massachusetts Bar Foundation, and has served on and chaired many of their committees.
Attorney Brunelle received his B.A., Summa Cum Laude, from Assumption College in 1973 and earned his J.D., Magna Cum Laude, from Boston College Law School in 1976. He is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Mr. Brunelle has received a Peer Review Rating of "AV Preeminent" from Martindale-Hubbell® .
Attorney Brunelle has been selected by his peers for inclusion in the The Best Lawyers in America® in the specialty of Personal Injury Litigation every year since 2010. In 2015, he was named the Best Lawyers® 2016 Personal Injury Litigation-Plaintiffs “Lawyer of the Year” for Worcester.
He is also a member of the National Trial Lawyers-Top 100 Trial Lawyers, a lifetime charter member of Rue Ratings’ Best Attorneys of America, and a member of The National Association of Distinguished Counsel-Nation’s Top One Percent.
He has been selected to the Massachusetts Super Lawyers® list every year since 2010.
Mr. Brunelle's administrative assistant is Nicole LeBlanc, 508-809-4475.
- Boston College Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 1976
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Assumption College
- B.A. - 1973
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Massachusetts, 1977
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit
- Best Lawyers in America, Personal Injury Litigation
- Peer Review Rating of "AV Preeminent" from Martindale-Hubbell
- Strathmore’s "Who’s Who"
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers Top, 100 Trial Lawyers, Member
- Master Singers of Worcester, Director
- Richards Memorial Library, Trustee
- Paxton Local Historic District Commission, Member
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Greater Worcester, Former Director
- Massachusetts Bar Foundation, Life Member
- Paxton, Town Moderator
- Fletcher, Tilton & Whipple, P.C.
- Worcester County Bar Association, Member
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel, Member